It is very easy to start and connect the Lexmark printer to the computer or laptop anyone can do this very easily for this do-follow some ways and instruction which helps to connect Lexmark printer.
through this article, we provide a very simple way to connect a printer in a very easy way so anyone can connect this Lexmark printer in this we explain thoroughly the ways and explain every point in detail so you can catch and understand it very fastly.
let me allow you to explain it one by one in some easy steps.
How to connect the Lexmark printer to your local desktop, homely computer or laptop and (Windows & mac)
- Start your Computer, Laptop and (Windows & mac)
- Then go to the Control panel & click on it to open
- After this, you see an option of Hardware then click Hardware & there is a sound option in the Control panel Window
- Then click on the Devices & then printer option to the Hardware & Sound menu
- Then after this, you can see the list of external devices which are connected to your PC in devices & printers Window
- Here you see in the devices & the Printers menu then click on add a printer option
- When you click on add Printer option then you PC and Laptop will start searching, when the condition is that already Printer was connected
- as an example, if a printer is already connected to the Laptop and PC it will be shown on your display if we trying to connect the printer for the very first time then click on the printer after this you don’t want to be listed option and click the next button
- Now the system can allow finding the printer by the other option menu
- Then you should click Add a local printer or Network Printer with Manual settings option
- Now select the existing port from choose printer port window and click the next button
- The printer driver window will be seen on the screen which shows the Printer brand name and the model select the name & model of the printer you should connect and click the next button.
- After this select the use driver which was currently selected then click the next button
- Then in this, the Window assign a name to your printer and click the next button
- at last click the finish button ten printer will be connected to your PC or Laptop successfully
Conclusion: In this, we provide the easy way to connect the Lexmark printer to the computer and these ways will give the easy description to understand you very easily this was a very simple way to connect your pc with the Lexmark printer hope you connect this printer easily.